I know Back To School Organising has been on your mind at the moment!
I've received a lot of emails asking for back to school organising tips :)
My girls aren't school age yet so I haven't personally got anything to share, but I can give you the best tips I have come across myself this week. So..
Here are my 5 favourite blog posts on Back To School Organising:
- Deb at Aspiring Mum gives you Homework and Stationary Organising ideas
- Katrina at The Organised Housewife has an excellent Back To School Checklist and more!
- Danielle at Five Little Reasons has a great way of handling washing uniforms and sock availability
- Christie from Childhood 101 has mornings and bedtimes sorted on this post at Kleenex Mums
- Nicole from Planning With Kids has so many good ideas including 10 tips for organising school mornings
After reading those your school days should be less like this:
and more like this!
I know I'll be going back to these posts in 3 years when my Sophie starts school. As you can see, she's pretty excited about the whole idea :)
|Image: Marissa / beautifullyorganised.com|