I have a gorgeous little giveaway for you today thanks to mooo.com.au
I LOVE the products these guys make. We use their personalised calendar at home and it's really well designed with spaces for every member of the family:
Their designs are so simple and effective - exactly what I look for in organising products.
You may have seen me mention their diaries in this post at the beginning of the year when I was deciding which planner to purchase for 2012..
The mooo diaries are beautiful and you can personalise them on the website as you order by selecting the design and colour scheme you like best, choosing the format of the dated pages inside (columns or rows) and adding your family names. Easy - and look, how pretty!
I have one A5 size diary to give away. To enter, leave a comment below telling me why you want one!
You have until midnight (Sydney time), next Friday, April 20 to enter, and I'll announce the winner on the blog the next day. Good Luck!
Don't forget the fine print:
- Prize to be shipped within Australia
- Winner will receive a coupon code to enter at checkout
- Prize must be claimed by April 30, 2012
- Felt cover not included but can be purchased for $19.95
- It's a game of skill so I'm looking for an original and creative answer - have fun!
- Make sure you leave me a way to get in contact with you if you win - email address, Twitter / FB details, etc. Post here in comments or email them privately to me at email@example.com :)
Thanks to mooo.com.au for supplying the diary to giveaway! This post is not sponsored, and my opinion is honest and my own. Love them :)