|Keep reading for a great giveaway!|
How do your handle your paper work?
- Do you have a system that keeps you on track with filing, bill payments and tax records?
- Can you find important documents, prescriptions or passports when you need them?
- Where does your incoming mail go after you bring it in from the letterbox?
If you're looking for help getting your paperwork under control, I can recommend a book that will help you straight away.
Best selling, award winning Paper Flow - your ultimate guide to making paperwork easy is a beautiful book that guides you through organising your paperwork in a way that's easy to follow in real life. It shows you how to get rid of your paper piles and put a system in place to deal with your papers as they come in. It also teaches you how to to handle electronic files and email - so important as today more and more information is being sent and received online.
Since I started working with this book a couple of months ago I've seen a real transformation in how I handle my own paperwork - I was always a girl who loved a good filing system, and this book showed me this was just the beginning. I have now learnt how to set up my home office - no matter how little room I have or where I need to work - so I can handle it more efficiently and deal with my paperwork in just a few minutes a week instead of every night.
Paper Flow won an award for being the Best Small Business Book 2012 and is getting great feedback from real people here. I got such a good result from it that it's definitely the book I recommend to help you get your paper under control. There's even a 28 day challenge you can take part in that works in conjunction with the book - great motivation to get in there and start sorting your paper out!
You can buy a copy of Paper Flow here directly from the official website, or here using my affiliate link with Book Depository - they have free shipping worldwide!
Want to win a copy of the Paper Flow book? I have one to give away!
To enter, just comment on this blog post and tell me where you currently keep your paperwork (box, folder, file, other?) and how you think owning Paper Flow will help you!
You have until midnight (Sydney time), Saturday, July 28, 2012 to enter, and I'll announce the winner here on the blog shortly after.
Don't forget the fine print:
- Prize to be shipped within Australia
- It's a game of skill so I'm looking for a thoughtful, well considered answer
- Make sure you leave me a way to get in contact with you if you win - email address, Twitter / FB details, etc. Post your contact details here in comments or email them privately to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to check out the Paper Flow Facebook page and the Paper Flow 28 Day Challenge group on Facebook for even more support as you go!
- Image taken with permission from the Paper Flow website
- I'm a proud affiliate of the Book Depository, which means if you purchase via my link I receive a couple of dollars as commission. I use the money to help run Beautifully Organised, so if you purchased, thank you for supporting us!
- I was sent a complimentary copy of Paper Flow when I asked if I could read and review it for Beautifully Organised and am so grateful to have received it as it’s helped me so much!