It's the middle of winter over here in Australia.. although it only really feels like it first thing in the morning and last thing at night!
A lot of you have been asking about fashion for busy mums lately..
This can be a bit tricky for me, in that I'm happy to share what I wear with you, but I can't say I'm much of a fashion expert!
Fashion is fun, and I love the idea of being fashionable, but I think the most important thing to consider when planning your wardrobe is whether or not it suits YOU.
Your body type, your lifestyle, etc. It's about making you FEEL great as well as look great :)
So today I'm going to share with you what I'm loving this Winter - more specifically, what I'm wearing most often and what I feel most confident and comfortable in.
Here goes! Watch the video below, and then scroll to the bottom for details of the products I mention:
So in a nutshell, here's what I'm loving this Winter:
- Black opaque stockings: I wear them with my knee / above the knee length skirts so I can feel pretty and girly but warm and comfy at the same time
- Knee high boots with flat heels: I have a pair in brown and a pair in black
- FitFlop DUÉ Ballerinas in nude: These shoes are simple & beautiful and SO comfortable
- Scarves: Extra long ones in winter are my favourite, I wrap them around my neck and huddle up into them :)
- Layers: Long tank top, floaty shirt on top, then a cardi over that. Nice and warm, flattering for my shape, and easy to dress up and down whether I'm running after the kids or out to dinner!
- Flat front, pull on jeans: They hide my tummy and work well with layers! Mine are from Katies but you can find them almost everywhere now :)
So those are my Winter fashion essentials! What are yours??
I'm taking guest post and interview requests! If you'd like me to write an article or record an interview, just send me an email and we'll make it happen :)
- I received a complimentary pair of FitFlops to review. I purchased all other products mentioned myself xx
Like this post? Share it with your friends by clicking one of the buttons below!