I have a fun video for you today - a bit more of a peek into my every day life - and you might be surprised at some of what you see!
It's a Q&A video called the Guilty or Innocent tag, and I basically have to answer a whole bunch of slightly awkward questions that reflect a little on my parenting style and life ;)
It was a lot of fun going through all the questions!
I was inspired to do this YouTube tag video after watching Dana’s one over here - and thank you to my lovely friend Anna for telling me about Dana’s channel xx
Want to watch? Click below:
Here are the questions I answered:
1. Saying you are letting a dish "soak" when in reality you just don't feel like washing it
2. Restart dryer to avoid folding
3. Hide when eating so you don't have to share with kids
4. Obey the 5 second rule
5. Say it is an hour later, so you can get the kids into bed
6. Rewashing laundry because you forgot to switch it over to the dryer
7. Wiping the dirty spots on the floor with a rag and convincing yourself you "mopped"
8. Ask the hubby to pick up take out/call for take out because you forgot to thaw something
9. Let kids run around in diapers/undies because all their clothes are in laundry
10. Wash dishes by hand because you don't want to unload dishwasher
11. Clean more in 10 minutes before a guest arrives than you have all week
12. Dropping something on floor and instead of cleaning it up call the dog
13. Remove makeup before you go to bed or leave it on
14. Place blanket over wet spot so you don't have to change sheets in the middle of the night
15. Wear jeans multiple days in a row if they look clean
16. Eat the scraps off your kids plate because you don't have time to make your own meal
17. Eating kids stash of Halloween or Easter candy
18. Say your child is allergic to something so you don't have to share
19. Put wrinkled shirt back in the dirty clothes even if it is clean so you don't have to iron
20. Procrastinate getting in the shower but then don't want to get out
21. Rehearse arguement in head just "in case"
22. Ignoring text for days then saying "OMG my reply never when through"
23. Snooping in other peoples bathroom cabinets
24. Turn radio down in car when lost or looking for a number on a house
25. Use perfume flyers that come in magazines
26. Lied about your age
27. Lied about your childs age to get a better deal
28. Given someone the wrong number on purpose
29. Peed in the shower as an adult: No, definitely not this one for me! But I don't care if my kids do it ;)
Now it's your turn - comment below and tell me some of your guilty or innocent answers!
And don't forget to share this post with a friend if you want to know her answers too ;)
Credits: This post is not sponsored and contains no affiliate links