I thought I'd switch it up a bit this week and record an audio for you to listen to instead of my regular blog posts or videos - handy if you're too busy to sit down and read or watch :)
Which fits perfectly with my topic this week - I'm talking time management and how to get more done while you're on the phone.
You might be having an hour long chat with a friend and feeling a bit guilty for not getting some stuff done around the house.
Or you might be on hold for 20 mins with a call centre and be getting pretty bored by now..
Whatever the reason, if you're looking to be a little more productive with your phone time (and hopefully free yourself up a bit later on), today I'm sharing my top 10 things to do while I'm on the phone - hope it helps you too!
Just click on the play button below to listen:
If you don't have time to listen, here's the 10 in a quick list:
- Wipe down counters and table tops
- Pick up stray items and put them where they belong
- Fold clothes and put them away
- Get out ingredients for any cooking or baking you're planning when you hang up
- Declutter a drawer or shelf
- Give yourself a manicure
- Clean out your wallet
- Make your bed
- Clear out your fridge
- Wipe down your computer monitor and keyboard
Bonus: Save these extra 3 for when you’re on hold for ages (you’ll need to focus a bit more):
- Update your calendar
- Plan out your meals for the week ahead (give away print)
- Clear out your computer desktop: organise those pictures and files!
Now it's your turn!
Pick 1 of the 10 and see how productive you can be next time you're on the phone :)
Do you have a favourite job to do while you're chatting or on hold?
Credits: This post is not sponsored and contains no affiliate links